Thursday, January 13, 2011

For those not familiar with PV...

I recently came across a cool channel called HDNet, where, as the name might suggest, all the shows on the channel are filmed in HD.  They have a series called SkyScapes which takes you through a 45 minute tour of various cities - all footage in high definition.  In the SkyScapes:Los Angeles episode, they have quite a good sequence that covers the Palos Verdes Peninsula.  I've tried my best to capture that clip to share with the rest of you.  Full disclaimer: the video and content is copyright HDNet 2011. Video clip below.






2 comments:

Manny Gomez said...

Very nice and impressive! It's funny how other places (like Malibu and Santa Monica), for reasons I'm sure we all know, get all the attention when it's nowhere near as dramatic and impressive as the PV coast.

ITT said...

It's a shame that I can't find this program in HD anywhere to watch/download... PV definitely has the best coastline I've ever seen.